|Wong Amat Beach|
|Wong Phrachan Beach|
1. Pattaya has the finest of international cuisine such as Lebanese, Thai, Spanish, German, Italian, Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Indian, Russian, French and many more. Pattaya also has a lot of delicious steak houses.
2. In Pattaya, it is such a pleasant feeling seeing smiling faces all around you. Thai’s are very nice and caring people. It surely is ‘land of smiles’, especially in Pattaya.
3. Pattaya has relaxing clean sea air at the beaches and even the nearby beaches are beautiful and just an hour away. A more relaxing atmosphere when compared with big city like Bangkok.
4. Pattaya is one of the best places for golf. The golf driving ranges here are of good quality and reasonable price. Believe me you would not find it anywhere else in the world.
5. Thai massages are famous worldwide. In Pattaya, we have good massage parlors and spas. Whether it is Thai herbal massage, oil massage, aromatherapy massage, facial massage, foot massage. You can get them all here.
6. There are many water activities to do here such as windsurfing, parasailing, jet skis and canoeing. Visitors from all over the world have enjoyed learning to dive or just simply diving for fun in the sea around Pattaya.
7. Did you know the maximum charity collected for unprivileged children in this country comes from the charity clubs in Pattaya?
8. After your retirement if you plan to settle down for good in Pattaya. You need not worry about your children education. Endless international schools have been opened here with good foreign teachers.
9. Pattaya is also known as entertainment city with disco’s and pubs just like in western countries. The cinema halls here are good and you can catch up with all the latest movies.
10. With the opening of new airport “Suwannabhumi”. Pattaya will boom, well it has started already. So contact the real estate agents quickly before the land prices reach sky high and you might just regret for missing a chance to be in this tropical island.